2011 m. balandžio 12 d., antradienis

blue in harmony




Chris Benz shoes… I love blue colour, it means that I always search harmony in my life. :) This month is so strange to me.. It is full of contrasting moods, emotions, new activities, views, contacts, possibilities, discoveries, tastes, and minds… I did so much things I had been doing in the past, I read philosophical book, I made my photoshoots, I improvised jazz with my piano, I found so much fashion things, I cooked new rice dish with eggs and my favorite spices, I found my music teachers as a very understanding people not only about what is a real jazz feel, but the most important thing that I am myself everywhere more and more! :)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                           love,R   

3 komentarai:

  1. as psychologists say, the man with the blue color defends against loneliness;DD. If you want so much blue color in everywhere, it means you are lonely;}}

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. It may be, but am I always lonely? ;) Colours have a few meanings! Obviously I am not keen on blue always, but mostly..

    AtsakytiPanaikinti