2012 m. sausio 8 d., sekmadienis

Although too late, but Happy Christmas! ;*

Hi dears,
Today was the last my holiday day. And it was wonderful! I saw the film “Yves Saint Laurent. L’amour fou” and this film is amazing! I was missed this feeling when I go to the non-commercial cinema and watch that good films… Oh my dears, I’m so happy! And after film was very cold, so I went to a café and bought a chai tea with vanilla. Then I went to my car, turned on my cd with a charming music and savoured hot tea. Moreover, I took some photos with my mobile phone and I thought that I’m very happy to have a possibility to drive my car, to be where I want to be and to do what I want to do. I can’t remember the day like this day. :)

                                                                                   R 









Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą