2012 m. sausio 11 d., trečiadienis

Her name is Rachel.

Her name is Rachel.
Very nice name and suitable for her. She's 21 years old. I thought that I would like to be 21, to live that life. I hate school, especially those last months in last year. I would like to study jazz vocal, to drive my car, read the books, watch good films,  to do many things I want to do. I'm tired of this system. I hate to wait for the exams. I want to do everything now! However, my imaginable life at 21 years old looks very nicely. If I won't enter the academy, I will find a job in some cozy cafe and it will be good for years or maybe I would travel somewhere, where I wanted to travel all my life. This dream looks very well...

P.S. My mum said that when you will ignore a boy, he will give you a tumble. Ha, I need some patience. :) I'll try it!

                                                                            R













Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą